Thursday, September 29, 2016

Bengoo Headphones Earphones Earbuds In-Ear Wired 3.5mm HIFI Headset with Microphone

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JCP396A/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

I have been looking for some wired headphones as I wear them almost all day long for driving and for work. My current set of earbuds are a hard plastic and hurt my ears after being in for a period of time. When these became available I wanted to try them as they looked liked they would be good.

Boy am I ever blown away by these in ear headphones!. I am no sound expert by any stretch of the imagination, but these ear buds have an incredible sound. The Bass is nice and deep and the mid-tones and treble are crisp and clear. The ear pieces are made to last and they are very comfortable to wear all day long without hurting my ears. They come with different sized memory foam tips and should fit just about any sized ear.

I really like that these block out a lot of the ambient noise. This is very important to me as I work outside all day around traffic and without the right headphones it is difficult to hear people on the phone. When I made some calls with these in, I was able to hear the other party with no difficulties and their voices were nice and clear.

I highly recommend these to anyone looking for incredible sounding headphones without breaking the bank.


Disclaimer: I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.








No comments:

Post a Comment