Saturday, September 3, 2016

LEDNut 14 LED USB Reading Lamp

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KE7C35S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


This USB reading lamp for the laptop is a must have accessory. There are a lot of laptops that do not have backlit keyboards and my work laptop just happens to be one of them, which when I work outside at night makes it very difficult to see the keys on the keyboard.


The USB ready Lamp is very lightweight and it's flexible to bend/move into whatever position you need. The power button on top also acts as the brightness mode button once turned on. At first when I looked at the packaging, there was no mention of the brightness levels, So I was very pleasantly surprised when I discovered them because at the lowest level, the lamp wasn't bright enough for me.








No comments:

Post a Comment