Friday, September 9, 2016

ECOOPRO 3.5mm Over Ear Stereo Headphones

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N3Q4XCO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am always working on my computer and listening to music or watching videos, so these headphones are perfect for me. They are incredibly comfortable to wear with the ears being cushioned.

They collapse very nicely so that you can keep these neatly tucked away in a drawer, cabinet or just put aside on the desktop. I personally don't think I will be keeping these long once my wife gets ahold of them! Red is her favorite color so I know she will snag these from me. These headphone have very nice sound quality for them being as inexpensive as they are.


The only issue I really found with these is that you cannot control the volume. The call button will answer or hang up a call and it will pause a video, but it has no control on my computer. All in all these are nice headphones and would be great for the kids.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my promise to write an honest and unbiased review. This had no impact on my rating or review of the product.






No comments:

Post a Comment