Saturday, September 10, 2016

Wuudi 2 Stage Kitchen Knife Sharpener

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GCMXG50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This knife sharpener is a awesome accessory to anyone's kitchen. We have a nice set of knives and like any other knife, they need to be sharpened from time to time.

In a couple of quick passes in the coarse side followed by a couple of passes in the fine side, my knives were back to being sharp. No more trying to sharpen a knife with one of those sharpening rods that come with knife sets. It's absolutely no hassle at all to run your knives through this a few times. This sharpener is compact and does not take up a lot of space and will not slip off the counter while holding it down onto the surface.


I love the fact that this sharpener comes with a spare grinding head and it is so easy to use. I will most definitely recommend this to family and friends.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my promise to write an honest and unbiased review. This had no impact on my rating or review of the product.






No comments:

Post a Comment