Friday, September 2, 2016

SOLOOP 350 PCS Terminals&328 PCS 2:1 Heat Shrink Tube Assorted Connectors Box

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K1U1COG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am an electronics technician by trade and I am always fixing or rewiring something for work or even projects at home. This terminal kit is real handy to have because I have just about everything I need all in one box including shrink wrap of all sizes. I did some test pieces with wire that I had on hand and all the connectors after being crimped passed the pull test and were nice and snug.

When I got these I was frustrated. I like everything to be neat and in their place. Well when I opened the box these were in, all the pieces were mixed up as you can see by the pictures. I probably spent close to an hour sorting everything out. The box itself had some dividers that were loose, but really no big deal.


All in all this is a nice terminal kit to get and have at home or at the shop.










No comments:

Post a Comment