Sunday, September 11, 2016

Beer Cap Map USA


I have some friends that love their beer and even go about getting micro brews from other states. When I saw this Beer Map, I though that this would be a perfect unique gift for them as this is just not something you see every day.

The map comes with pre-drilled holes in the top and bottom so that you can mount this on a wall making this map a great conversation piece when other friends gather around. It would have been nice had the manufacturer include State boundary lines and State abbreviations, I feel this would have helped define the map a lot better.


All in all, this is an awesome gift to be able to give to your friends and or family.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my promise to write an honest and unbiased review. This had no impact on my rating or review of the product.





No comments:

Post a Comment