Sunday, September 18, 2016

HOCO EBP03 Sport Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 In-Ear Headphone

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IVCW90M/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

I have been looking and trying several sets of bluetooth in-ear headphones and when I saw this particular pair, I decided to give them a Shot.

I didn't think I was going to like these because of being over the ear and the fact that I wear glasses. Boy was I ever wrong about these. These ear buds were very comfortable to wear and they blocked out almost all of the ambient noise. I work outdoors and am around traffic all day and having a set of ear buds that block out all the sound when I am on the phone talking is a huge plus.

The sound that comes out of these is awesome! I get the base that I love to hear booming in my ears as well as the mid-tones and the highs. I am glad that I have not spent a $150 on a pair of wireless headsets as these will do me just fine for everyday use.


Disclaimer: I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.









No comments:

Post a Comment