Saturday, September 17, 2016

Gaosa Powerful Bluetooth Speaker Stereo Sound with Enhanced Bass,Power Bank

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KA22ML2/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got this bluetooth speaker as we like to play music in the house or outside relaxing on the deck or even working out in the yard.

This bluetooth speaker is awesome! It isn't all that big nor is it heavy in weight. My phone connected to it very easily and it has voice prompts to let me know what mode it is in as well as saying that I was connected. It has very nice sound and did not get distorted at all when I had the volume set to high. For some reason I could not control the volume from the speaker itself, but had to adjust it from my iPhone. I don't believe its an issue with the device itself as I have had other things that would not work when connected to the iPhone.

I like the fact that this speaker can also charge my phone if needed and can act like a remote for my camera if I wanted to take a picture. You can also use a TF card and just have the speaker play your music from that.


I can see me having this on my desk at work and using it for calls as a lot of times the voice quality is not good or its hard to hear from your phone speaker. When I call my dad, he likes to put me on speaker phone and I can see this being a benefit to him as well as others in the room.


Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my promise to write an honest and unbiased review. This had no impact on my rating or review of the product.





No comments:

Post a Comment