Saturday, October 1, 2016

Paww DualSound Wireless In Ear Headphones

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KTY8Z8A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have been Searching for a pair of bluetooth in-ear headphones for quite awhile now. I do a lot of driving for my job and also work up on ladders for long period of time. The last thing I want is to be tethered to my phone by a wire that can get caught up on equipment. So when these headphones became available I figure why not.

Wow am I blown away by these Paww Dualsound Bluetooth Headphones. They are packaged just like high dollar sets and are stylish as well. These come with a set of 3 memory foam ear tips in the box and a set on the ear buds themselves as well as 2 sets in a little baggy. There is a black velvet pouch so that you can keep them in along with a USB charging Cable.

After charging them for a couple of hours, I was able to pair them with my phone and my iMac at the same time which is awesome as I can take a call on the phone then after thats ended, I can start playing music on the computer. Speaking of taking a call with these, I made several calls and answered a couple and there was no issues either with the other party hearing me or visa versa. These ear buds suppress noise that can distract you while on the phone.

These ear buds have a rich sound to them, the bass is deep just as I like it, the mid-tones and highs were nice and crisp.

I am so thankful I did not drop 3 times the cost of these on a high end brand. These are just as good in my opinion.


Disclaimer: I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.








No comments:

Post a Comment