Monday, September 19, 2016

Eagwell Double Clip 360 Rotating Flexible Car Mount Cell Phone Holder Stand

https://www.amazon.com/Eagwell-Double-Rotating-Flexible-Holder/dp/B00NWBXVIM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I spend long hours in the car traveling everyday for work and use a GPS App on my phone. I picked up this goose neck car mount so that I can have my phone at eye level.

This mount was really easy to put together and then mount it on the windshield where I wanted it placed. Once mounted, I am able to move the phone up/down, side to side and even rotate it without breaking the suction from the mount. I am also able to bend the goose neck easily.

I have always wanted to get a long goose neck mount and I am extremely happy with this one! I feel I can drive a lot more safer now that I wont have to be looking down at my phone.


Disclaimer: I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.











No comments:

Post a Comment