Sunday, September 11, 2016

Travel Pillow

https://www.amazon.com/MLVOC-Inflatable-Airplanes-Detachable-Pillowcase/dp/B01IQVMSLI/ref=cm_rdp_product

Whenever I travel, whether its on a plane or in the car, I always go to sleep. Well inadvertently my head always slumps down and I wake up with a sore neck from sleeping in an awkward position.


This travel pillow is going to be awesome to take on those trips with me. It is very easy to inflate and with a push of the button, you can let all of the air out when you are finished using it. The pillow tucks away nicely inside the carrying bag and you can also store the eye mask and earplugs in there as well. It was super comfortable to have around my neck and it provided the much needed support.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my promise to write an honest and unbiased review. This had no impact on my rating or review of the product.





No comments:

Post a Comment