Friday, September 16, 2016

KOYA WIFI OBD2 Scanner Auto Diagnostic Engine Tool For IOS / Andorid / Windows Devices

https://www.amazon.com/KOYA-Scanner-Diagnostic-Andorid-Windows/dp/B01FU5CXZ4/ref=cm_rdp_product

I am by no means a mechanic, but I can do some things on my vehicle thus reducing my cost of having to take the car in to be serviced. I have always wanted an OBD2 reader so that if my check engine light did come on, I would be able to see what the issue is and perhaps be able to fix the problem myself.

I was really excited to find that I could use an App on my phone and connect to it via WiFi. I was really surprised when I opened up the App and found that I could monitor my vehicles performance, temps and timing and displaying all that info via graphs. There is so much information given to the user to look at.


Being able to have at your fingertips the information and description of what the codes are is invaluable in my opinion. I am extremely satisfied with this OBD2 reader and to know I can check on my vehicles performance in real time by just plugging it in and connecting to it via my phone.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my promise to write an honest and unbiased review. This had no impact on my rating or review of the product.










No comments:

Post a Comment