Sunday, September 4, 2016

EVELTEK Solar floating pool light

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014NOKJ2C/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When I saw this Solar charged Floating Pool LED Light, my immediate thought was my parents backyard and pool area where they could use some colorful lighting to accentuate their entertainment area.

In my testing of this LED sphere, I had not noticed any leaking of water and the LED changed to several colors. I personally think this LED sphere is best suited for the pool decking or you could hang it from tree's with a fishing line. There is a small hook like spot on the top where you can run the fishing line through.


The solar charging panel works great in overcast weather and had no issue's whatsoever charging.

 Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my promise to write an honest and unbiased review. This had no impact on my rating or review of the product.





No comments:

Post a Comment