Saturday, September 24, 2016

ECOOPRO 20L Durable Lightweight Pakckable Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack

https://www.amazon.com/ECOOPRO-Durable-Lightweight-Packable-Backpack/dp/B01LC36B7Y/ref=cm_rdp_product

My wife and I do quite a bit of day hike and we have been looking for lite backpack so that we can keep things in so we didn't have to carry them by hand or be tied around our waist which would hamper our movements. So when I saw this lightweight backpack, I wanted to give it a try.

This pack is extremely light and compact. I love that we are going to be able to carry our water bottles, light weight jackets, some snacks, selfie stick and a few other things without have a heavy bag to be toting around. Its very roomy and has several pockets to sore things in.

The back pack is going to be perfect for our hikes and we cant wait to hit the trails again. It can also be used for short overnight trips, kids could use it for school and day trips. An awesome feature of this bag is that it is able to fold up and put in its own pocket for storage when not being used.


Disclaimer: I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.







No comments:

Post a Comment