Friday, September 23, 2016

LIGHTSTORY Dimmable LED Edison Bulb

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IOKU92G/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

I am a huge proponent for changing out conventional bulbs for LED Bulbs. The cut down your power usage tremendously and they last a long time saving you more money in the long run.

These Vintage bulbs are absolutely killer! I love how you can see each filament illuminated just like when the light bulbs were first invented. Add the fact that these are dimmable makes them that much better in my opinion. These would look incredible in an old cabin, log home or if you just want that vintage feel to your home.

I will be most definitely be recommending these to my friends and family and I will be going back to get some more for ourselves.


Disclaimer: I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.






No comments:

Post a Comment