Friday, September 16, 2016

Cable Sleeve,Wuudi Flexible neoprene protective Wrap Cover

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IVNL8H6/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

I picked up this Wuudi flexible sleeve because I had a mess of wires running from one part of my desk to my laptop and they were always a tangled mess.

I really love how this sleeve can be divided into two separate ones. You can hook them together to make 1 Long cable wrap or you could have 2 that you could do different cable runs. This has definitely cleaned up the area where all my cables were just drooping.


This sleeve would be great for keeping your cables away from children, Pets that like to chew on cables, thus preventing any harm should they chew right through the cable. The cable holder also makes cleaning the floors and whatnot easier because they are neatly contained in one bundle.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my promise to write an honest and unbiased review. This had no impact on my rating or review of the product.












No comments:

Post a Comment