Saturday, September 3, 2016

Bluetooth Headphones MIXTRONIX V4.1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E2S6NF6/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

Bluetooth headsets give us the freedom of not being hardwired to our phones.I have been searching and trying different headsets for the last few month.

These Mixtronix headsets were very comfortable to wear and didn't fallout. Their sound is great and I didn't experience any static on them at all. The earbuds were pretty loud and I ended up having to turn down the volume to about halfway, which is very unusual for me. I made several calls with these and never heard a complaint about not being able to hear me.

In My opinion and for my own personal use, the battery will only last about 4.5 – 5 hours. This isn't long enough for me as I spend a lot of time Driving and working outside throughout the day. These Bluetooth Earbuds are really meant to be used while working out, out for a run, at the gym or even outside doing yard work.


The manual was written with such a tiny font that it was very difficult to read. The other difficulty I had with them was getting the small USB cover off so that I could charge them.





No comments:

Post a Comment