Saturday, September 3, 2016

USB Car Charger, MLVOC 45W 3-Port Separate Chips Car Charger

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KH432LC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So Happy that I found this 3 port USB quick Charger by MLVOC. The charger arrived packaged very nicely.My wife and I often take long road trips and between both of our phones we were really needing a multiple port charger.

What I love about this charger is that it has a Quick Charge 3.0 port (backwards compatible) , a Type C port which are used on a lot of newer phones and a 2.4A USB port . The big plus for me is the Quick Charge 3.0 which is now used on a lot of the newer phones and will charge your phone 4x faster. The charger also has Over-current, over-charging and short-circuit protection.

For the Price, this is one heck of a charger and I would most definitely recommend this to Anyone.


I hope this review was helpful to you in helping you make a decision about a charger.






No comments:

Post a Comment