Sunday, September 11, 2016

Lightning and Micro USB cable

https://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Safergo-Dual-Side-Charging-iPhone6s/dp/B01IG7Y47I/ref=cm_rdp_product

I got this cable because we were tired of having a cable for our phone and a different cable for another device.

At first when I plugged this into my iPhone, I got an error and the phone wouldn't charge. It then dawned on me that this was a 2-in-1 cable and that I had to flip it over in order for it to charge. So far I have not had any issues with my phone recognizing the lighting cable. It has stayed in securely thus far.
The Micro-USB side of this cable works fine, perhaps a little bit loose, but it charges.


I do like the fact that this cable is wrapped in a nylon braid which is going to make it last a long time without the cable splitting and wires breaking. The concept for this 2-in-1 cable is awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment