Saturday, September 10, 2016

Luxsure Mini Ultra Lightweight Sweatproof Noise Cancelling Headphones

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HL872TU/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

I have been searching and trying different headsets for the last few months. Trying to find ones that have great sound, functionality and comfort.

These Luxsure headsets were very comfortable to wear and didn't fallout. Their sound is good, but lacks the bass that I like to hear. I made several calls with these and never heard a complaint about not being able to hear me and I was able to hear them just fine. I like the fact that the controls are right there on the cable instead of the earpiece, it makes them so much more comfortable and easy to use.

These earbuds have some very good usage times for as small as they are. I wore these all day without having to recharge once, but bear in mind, I use them for work and am not always talking so they stay in standby most of the time. You could easily get about 6 hrs straight of listening time.


The manual was well written and explained how to operate the headset with ease.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my promise to write an honest and unbiased review. This had no impact on my rating or review of the product.





No comments:

Post a Comment