Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Phoenix waterproof LED Strip Light 16.4ft/5M 300LEDs

I absolutely love LED lighting and how far that technology has progressed since I first started out in the world of electronics. When these became available for testing/evaluation, I knew I wanted to test them.

These LED's are awesome! The LED Strip which is just over 16ft long has 300 LED's and there are about 60 LED's per 3ft which make these really bright and the colors are brilliant. The strip is waterproof and has an adhesive back that you can adhere the strip to whatever you would like. You can also cut ( along marked cut lines ) the strip so that you can have a custom length.

The lights come in a anti static bag and on a reel which kinda reminds me of an old movie reel which I think is neat looking. The only downfall to these lights is their documentation and the fact that the font is too small. I had to get a magnifying glass out in order to read it.

The remote control itself has 44 keys and has multiple pre-programmed keys, DIY keys so that you can set your own colors, brightness up/down and individual color keys for Red, Green, Blue and White.

These lights have a multitude of uses and is only limited by your imagination!


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here







No comments:

Post a Comment