Saturday, October 22, 2016

Malinka 3 In 1 Ultra Thin and Slim Hard Case

My wife got a new iPhone 7 this last week and we immediately began to search for a new case for her phone. When we came across this case she wanted me to get it so that we could try it out.

This case definitely adds some bling to the phone! It is slim and the gold end caps come off easily without the phone in the holder. I am assuming this is to have the phone fit easily into the holder then put the end caps on.

My wife really likes the case because it does add style to the phone, but it just doesn't protect the face of the phone. You would definitely be wise to have a tempered glass shield on the face for protection if the phone were to drop and fall face down.

For the money, this is a decent case that will dress up your phone.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here











No comments:

Post a Comment