Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pictek Wireless Mouse

I have a laptop that I use for work and when I travel, I don't like to haul around a wired mouse. When this wireless mouse became available, I knew that I had to give it a go.

This Pictek wireless mouse is awesome. I love the looks of this mouse in Black and it fits comfortably in my right hand. It takes 1 AA Battery and one of the features that I love about this mouse is that it will go to sleep after 8 minutes of non-use which in turn prolongs the battery life. I really like how I can set the DPI with just a click of the CPI button just above the thumb wheel. The Nano receiver stores very nicely in the bottom of the mouse when you are traveling with it.

Another great feature about this mouse is that it can store 5 different user profiles and if you need to store more you can do so on your hard drive with the use of the software interface that comes on the little CD. You can also use the Macro Manager to record different macro's that you may want to program.

I have been testing this mouse for the last week and I absolutely love it!If you have a need for a wireless mouse by all means check this one out and at the price, it won't break the bank.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here





No comments:

Post a Comment