Thursday, October 13, 2016

Dual Fan Cooling Vented Pad Lap Desk

My wife uses a laptop as her main computer as she like to sit in the living room on the couch most of the time, but there are the occasions where she is sitting at the table doing work. We have always thought about getting her a laptop cooling tray and when this came up my thoughts immediately went to her.

This cooling pad is lightweight and the top is a thin aluminum grill that allows the air to pass through easily thus keeping the laptop cool. It is very quiet and you hardly know if its on unless you see the LED's lite up. I really like that this cooling pad has a double ended USB plug so that you can have the pad plugged into the laptop and still be able to use the USB port with another device. The pad has 2 tabs that can be flipped up on the top to help prevent the laptop from sliding off. You can also flip out the 2 back legs to have the pad up at an angle if you wish. The back of the cooling pad is easily removable in the event you want to clean the fans after being used for a long stretch of time.

All in all we are very happy with this Laptop Cooling Pad and would recommend this to anyone who uses their laptops for long periods of time.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the very informing review. I really need one of these. Going to Amazon to check it out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete