Sunday, October 16, 2016

Multi-purpose Come Apart Kitchen Scissors (Shears) with Magnetic Storage Case By Comfify

If you were to ask my wife about me and having to have kitchen gadgets, she could go on for a long time telling you about my obsession. It seems like I am always wanting to get a new tool for the kitchen, much like when a guy needs a new tool for the garage. So I came across this pair of kitchen shears and had to get them cause our other pair has finally bitten the dust.

The first thing out of the package and I could tell that these were good quality kitchen shears and would last a long time. The handles feel really good in the hands and each blade is very sharp. I Love how these can come apart and you can use the separated pieces as a knife, peeler, screwdriver, bottle opener and a lot more uses.

These shears are made of Stainless steel and are totally dishwasher safe. It also comes with a sheath that has a magnet on the back side so if you wanted to, you could hang them on your refrigerator.

I am extremely happy with my decision to get these and they are Red/Gray, my wife loves the color red and I have become quite fond of it as well.

If your looking for some kitchen shears, These are great and at a cost that wont break the bank.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here








No comments:

Post a Comment