Wednesday, October 26, 2016

YRMJK Outdoor Sports Accessories Kit for GoPro Hero 5

I have recently got an action camera much like the GoPro 5 but a different brand. So I have been on the lookout for accessories for my camera and saw this set. I immediately knew I wanted to get this for my camera.

This accessory kit is truly awesome and comes with so many different accessories for different things you may want to do. It includes a Monopod so that you can film yourself while doing an activity like skiing, hiking or whatever you do that you want to film yourself. Also included is an over the shoulder chest harness for hands free filming. The flotation camera mount is awesome for any water sports such as Diving, snorkeling or even surfing.

The kit also includes a head/helmet harness, a wrist mount, a suction mount for the windows/windshield or even on metal, a handle mount for your Bicycle/Motorcycle, a couple of curved mounts and flat mounts with surface adhesives. There is also a small tripod included.

The case that all of this comes in is very sturdy and room to carry all of the accessories in as well as your camera.

I cannot wait to start putting these to use. If you have an GoPro type action camera, I would highly suggest this accessory kit.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here












No comments:

Post a Comment