Wednesday, October 5, 2016

OMBAR Toucher3 11000mAh Li-polymer Power Bank

Purchase Here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015YZUPRI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am all about technology and these days we all cary our phones with us. Well there are times when we have our phones, but no charger available when our phone is on the brink of loosing power. So when this 11000mah power bank became available I knew I wanted to try it out.

This power bank is very portable and in a rubberized shell that will help protect it in everyday usage. It has silver tab in the lower left corner that when touched will display what power you have available via the hidden LED lights in the upper right corner.

It has 1 micro USB input ( Cable Provided ) and 2 USB outputs. USB 1 is @ 1.0 amp and USB 2 is at 2.1 amps. I hooked up my new Moto Z Force when it was at 83% and in 30 min I was at 100%.

This power bank is going to be great when the wife and I are out and about, it will also be great for those going out on a hike, a day at the beach, going out for drinks or whatever occasion your attending.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.




No comments:

Post a Comment