Saturday, October 22, 2016

SOLMORE Colorful Sensor Motion Activated Home Toilet Bathroom Night Lamp

How many times have all of us gotten up in the middle night to use the restroom and turn on the light which blinds you!!! When I saw this LED Toilet Light become available, I had to check it out for myself.

Boy am I glad I did. As you will see from the video I took, It really lights up the bowl. You are able to set the LED to be able to rotate through the colors or you can set it for just one color. This has a motion sensor so that it will turn on as you approach the toilet and it really does have a good range. When I was testing this it turned on before I even walked through the bathroom door! This LED Light requires 3 AAA Batteries.

I am super pleased with this and am going to have to go buy a few more!


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here







No comments:

Post a Comment