Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Collapsible Measuring Cup Set | 4 Measuring Cups Set By Comfify

I am all about new Kitchen Items and gadgets and when I got the opportunity to evaluate these Collapsable measuring cups I jumped at the chance.

I absolutely love these Collapsable measuring cups. When they are all collapsed, they measure no more that 2 inches in thickness all together. They are very durable and made of food grade silicone with a hardened rim and handle. These were very easy to scoop right out of the container and are able to go into the top rack of the dishwasher for cleanup.

These will be great if you trying to save more space in the kitchen or even to use in a camper/motorhome.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here





No comments:

Post a Comment