Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Droiee Laser Christmas Light with RF Remote Control

My Wife wanted to get a light projector so that we can use it outside during the holidays. I have always liked having Christmas lights hung, but being in a split level home and my fear of heights, we haven't had Christmas lights out for a long time. I came across this one and decided to give it a try!

I really like how we can adjust the projection angle and how we can install either a spike ( Spike is made of Metal not plastic! ) to be pushed into the ground or we can have it mounted on a base. It comes with a remote that can be activated up to 65ft away. With the remote you can just turn on the Red or Green laser or you can have them both on. You also can put this unit into a flash mode which is what we will be doing.

When I plugged this in, my wife absolutely loved it and can't wait to put it outside. I love how when you turn this on you can select a timer interval as to how long this unit will stay on ( 2,4,6,8 hrs ). Living here in the Pacific Northwest it is our wet season and I am thrilled that this projector is water/snow and sun resistant ( not that we get a lot of sun during the winter ).

The only thing I really didn't care for and feel they could make improvements on was the remote itself. Not only does it have a retractable antenna, but you had to press buttons sometimes several times before the unit would implement what you had chosen. I also wish that they would have included a way to increase the speed of the flashing.


All in all this is a good light projector that can be used outdoors and Indoors.

Purchase Here





No comments:

Post a Comment