Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tablet Stand - Sturdy Aluminum Rotating Tablet Holder for iPad Pro, Air, Mini, iPhone, Samsung, Kindle and Camera by Bontend

There are quite a few times when I want to go do a project and refer to my iPad with the video or instructions on it. The issue I have is having to constantly pick it up and lay it down. When I saw this stand, I thought that this would be a great accessory for me to be mostly hands free.

First off this stand is beefy and heavy, stylish and sleek all in one. The tablet/phone clamp is cushioned so that it protects your tablet/phone from any damage. I really love that this stand is multipurpose! What I am referring to as multipurpose is that I can use it to hold my tablet, phone and even camera such as an action camera or DSLR.....anything that will accept a camera mount. The head of the stand can be rotated 360 degree's and can be positioned at any angle you may need.

I am super stoked about getting this stand and would definitely recommend it!.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here









No comments:

Post a Comment