Wednesday, November 2, 2016

MONOLIT 100PCS Heat Shrink Butt Connectors Kit

I do a lot of electrical work for my job, at home, for family and friends and even on my cars. I recently had the opportunity to evaluate this Heat Shrink Butt Connector set.

I always want to make sure to make my spliced connections as water tight as possible. You never know when they could come in contact with moisture. Having a butt splice that has heat shrink built into it is awesome. It shrinks up very nicely to wit wires, The only thing I would suggest is to follow up with some electrical tape wire to wire, completely covering the butt connector.

The butt connectors are great for on the job, home repairs, automotive and marine repairs. If you do any type of repair work on wiring, I would definitely recommend these.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here






No comments:

Post a Comment