Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Rechargeable USB Bike Tail Light Bicycle Head Light with 6 Solid & Flashing Modes

I have been searching for bicycle lights that are rechargeable and don't require having to use alkaline batteries. I have also been looking for a light that will actually fit my bike due to other accessories I have mounted.

I absolutely Love this Light as it can be mounted either horizontal or vertical depending on your needs. It is a super bright light and has 6 modes of operation which are Off, Solid White, Solid Red, Quick Flash White, Slow Flash White and strobing Red and White.

This light is going to allow us to be seen by vehicles oncoming and from behind which increases our safety due to us being on the road.

I am going to have to order 3 more of these lights so that we have them on the front and rear of both of our bikes.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here







No comments:

Post a Comment