Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Enkeeo Carbon Fiber Hiking Walking Trekking Pole

My wife and I have started to get more and more into hiking as well as doing day hikes. As we have gotten older, I have often thought about getting some trekking poles. When the opportunity came about to try these poles out I couldn't pass up on the opportunity.

These poles came in a 2 pack and are very lightweight. I love how they came with additional pieces for the bottom of the poles for hiking in the mud or even the snow. The shafts of the pole are made of carbon fiber and are very strong. I can't wait to get these out with us for our next hike, just to give us that added stability while hiking.

These trekking poles can be adjusted in height to suit just about anyones needs and the hand grips are super comfortable. They even have a strap on the handle that will fit around your wrist just in case you were to loose your footing you won't loose your pole.

I can already tell that I am going to have to order another pair for us to use.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here







2 comments:

  1. My buddy gifted me with a pair of hiking pole for my birthday. I was genuinely surprised because he knows I'm not much of a fan of these poles which I sometimes call the "nuisance twins". However, since I have it, might as well use it, right? And wow, it was sooo useful and I'm such an idiot not buying these poles sooner. They are incredible! They balance out my load so I can walk properly. The added traction really helps and if you still need convincing, this amazing site has all the infos you need: http://myoutdoorslife.com/gear/camping-and-hiking/best-hiking-poles.html

    ReplyDelete