Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Stereo Earphones In-Ear Headphones Mobile Phone Earphone Earbuds with Microphone Noise Canceling for Sport's

I have been looking for some wired headphones as I wear them almost all day long for driving and I use my bluetooth ones while I am working. My current set of earbuds are a hard plastic and hurt my ears after being in for a period of time. When these became available I wanted to try them as they looked liked they would be good.

I am no sound expert by any stretch of the imagination, but these ear buds have a very nice sound. The Bass is nice and deep and the mid-tones and treble are crisp and clear. The ear pieces are made to last and they are very comfortable to wear all day long without hurting my ears. They come with different sized memory foam tips and should fit just about any sized ear.

When I made some calls with these in, I was able to hear the other party with no difficulties and their voices were nice and clear.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here







No comments:

Post a Comment