Friday, November 4, 2016

Multi-Purpose Utility Scissors for Chicken, Poultry, Fish, Meat, Vegetables, Herbs, and BBQ’s

I have been looking for replacement Kitchen Shears for quite awhile now and these came up for evaluation. The plastic that was covering the handle part of our shears was beginning to break apart.

Right off the bat the shears felt good in the hands and were very comfortable. They are very sharp and I love that they are made of high quality stainless steel and I wont have to worry about them rusting.

There is a built in bottle opener on one of the blades and in between the handles is a lid/cap opener for those stubborn twist off caps. All in all I am very pleased with these and now I feel I can discontinue my search for a good quality pair of kitchen shears.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here



No comments:

Post a Comment