Monday, November 7, 2016

ANTSIR Dynamic Lighting Projector

My Wife wanted to get a light projector so that we can use it outside during the holidays. I came across this one and decided to give it a try! If we didn't like it, we could always return it for a refund.

We really like this light projector from Antsir. I really like how we can adjust the projection angle and how we can install either a spike to be pushed into the ground or we can have it mounted on a base. On the back of the projector you have 2 buttons. The first button allows you to change the color of the stars. You can have Green, Red or a mixture of Green and Red Stars. The second button is either steady stars or rotating.

When I plugged this in, my wife absolutely loved it and can't wait to put it outside. I love how when you turn this on it has a built in timer that will let the projector run for 6 hrs and then it stays turned off for 18 hours. Living here in the Pacific Northwest it is our wet season and I am thrilled that this projector is water/snow and sun resistant ( not that we get a lot of sun during the winter ).


If your looking for a light projector that can be used outdoors or Indoors, then I would definitely recommend this projector.

Purchase Here







No comments:

Post a Comment