Saturday, November 12, 2016

ShiRui Rechargeable LED Headlamp With 3 XML T6 LED Bulbs

My wife and I are always out and about at night time whether it's taking the dog out or collecting firewood and having to deal with a handheld flashlight is a royal pain.

We have had several headlamps in the past and the batteries just never seemed to last. This headlamp having a rechargeable battery is what attracted me right off the bat.

The ShiRui headlamp is super bright and very comfortable to wear. It has adjustable straps so that you can get it adjusted to your head or even over a hard hat for work. It Has 3 T6 LED Bulbs and has 4 different modes of operation. 1st mode is Center light only, 2nd Mode is just the 2 outside lights. 3rd mode is all 3 LED's and 4th Mode is All 3 LED's strobing. On the back of the head band is a RED led that comes on when you turn the headlamp on.

This headlamp would be perfect for those who love to camp, hike, work outside at night or for just all around use around the house such as attic work or crawling under a sink to fix a pipe. I also like the fact that I can adjust the headlamp in a 90 degree downward position.


I will most definitely be picking up another one for my wife!

Purchase Here







No comments:

Post a Comment