Monday, August 29, 2016

Wallet Knife

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JYDHXOY/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

I ended up getting this foldable wallet knife because I am always looking for a knife at work. I was really surprised and amazed at how thin this knife is. Its about as thick as a credit card.

This foldable knife is definitely sharp and will most certainly do what ever task you need to accomplish! I like the way it can fit right into your wallet without having to cary a bulky knife in your pocket.

Warning: Don't go through the Airport with this in your wallet! Your best to pack it or just leave it at home.

I have 2 Safety concerns with this Wallet Knife and they are:
  1. There is no sleeve to put this knife in, thus you could conceivably cut yourself.
  2. The lock that holds the blade in position could possibly come loose and the knife could come loose.
These are not major concerns as anyone that would purchase this knife will more than likely use caution when removing it from their wallet.


I hope this review is helpful to you and in your research for a wallet knife.





No comments:

Post a Comment