Tuesday, August 30, 2016

100 Solar Mini LED String

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I9C50G4/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am a big fan of trying to come up with ways to enhance our landscaping at night. When I opened the box and saw the mini LED's on the copper wire, I knew exactly where they were going to go. This weekend I will be putting them in our Japanese Maple that is by our front porch. These Solar powered LED's will look perfect in the tree. I will be able to tightly wrap the copper wire around the branches and no one would ever know because they are so small. For being as small as they are, they are pretty bright and I don't mind that it has 2 modes, steady on or flashing.

These LED's and solar module are water resistant so Living in the Pacific Northwest where we get at lot of rain wont be a worry for me being exposed to the elements.


These lights have so many uses, they could be put it shrubs, potted plants, wrapped around rocks, put around windows or even ran up the railing of a stairway.






No comments:

Post a Comment