Saturday, August 27, 2016

Awesome Lighting Cable for iPhone/iPad

https://www.amazon.com/ETopLike%C2%AE-Lightning-Charging-Aluminum-Connector/dp/B01ESSW1CE/ref=cm_rdp_product


I was really excited to receive these cables! I cant begin to even tell you how many Apple cables we have gone through. The coating over the wires doesn't last and they are always too short to be able to do anything on your iPhone or iPad!

Not only are these cables 10 feet long, but the nylon braiding is tightly woven. They are very sturdy and I believe will last a long time.

As far as compatibility with the iPhone or iPad, I had no issues what so ever. Most of the time when you buy a none Apple cable, you get the message popping up on your screen that the cable is incompatible. There was no such issues with these cables.

I will most definitely recommend these to my friends as well as my family.








No comments:

Post a Comment