Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Honstek X7 Earbuds In-ear Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K73GPVW/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

I wear earbuds for 8 – 12 hrs a day for work so that I can be hands free. All of the other earbuds I have had including the ones from Apple have hurt my ears after being in for a period of time. Not to mention that I would have to keep wiping them down due to sweat accumulation.


Today I wore these In-ear headphones for just over 8 hours and not once did my ears hurt from having them in so long.The sound is great and I had made several phone calls with them and not once did anyone complain about the sound of my voice or that I was hard to understand. They are real easy to put in and the hooks help keep them in place.







2 comments:

  1. I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!
    blue microphone reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!!
    visit website

    ReplyDelete