Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Automatic Sensor Soap Dispenser

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EQK4P00/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So I wanted to try a automatic soap dispenser again! The ones that I had years ago just wouldn't be able to dispense the liquid soap without having some difficulties.

This automatic Soap dispenser is stylish and would look good anywhere in my opinion. The outside body of the soap dispenser is made of a brushed N and the top and bottom are of a nice looking plastic that goes well with the body.

After putting the batteries in and filling it with soap, you hold down the button on top for 3 seconds to turn the dispenser on. It will take you a few times of putting your hand in front of the sensor to prime the pump. Once primed, the dispenser has 3 levels of how much it will disperse. Just a push of the button at top will change it to the next level.


I have had this unit a few days now, and so far I am pleased with it. There has been no leakage that I have experienced thus far and the unit dispenses the liquid soap without any difficulty.






No comments:

Post a Comment