Sunday, August 28, 2016

Car Charger Quick Charge 3.0



So Happy that I found this 4 port USB quick Charger by LOVPHONE. The charger arrived packaged very nicely.My wife and I often take long road trips and between both of our phones, her Kindle and my iPad, we were really needing a multiple port charger.

What I love about this charger is that it's Smart! Even though 1 port is Quick Charge 3.0 and the other 3 are 2.4A each, It detects what Max charging amperage the device can handle and applies that to each device plugged in. The big plus for me is the Quick Charge 3.0 which is now used on a lot of the newer phones such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

For the Price, this is one heck of a charger and I would most definitely recommend this to Anyone.


I hope this review was helpful to you in helping you make a decision about a charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment