Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Durapower® Rechargeable LED Work Light

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UWTVBIO/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Who can't live without some sort of work light? I for one have a definite love affair with anything LED and this work light is no exception. In my opinion, LED's make our life a lot easier and a lot more inexpensive.

This work light has firm rubber grip handles so your hands don't slip as easily. The work light portion is very bright as well as the flashlight. I like how I can bend the light to give me more direct light on the object I am working on.

Another great feature about this light is that it is rechargeable!!! No more have to make sure you have batteries hanging around and whether or not they are good or not. This work light/flashlight is not that heavy and with its magnetic base, it will stay put while working with something that has a metal base.


I Know I will be using this light a lot more than the old trouble light I have that has a long extension cord to mess with.











No comments:

Post a Comment