Monday, August 29, 2016

LUCRO Universal Clip On Cell Phone Camera Lens Set

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EOYFRY6/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now a days, Most people have their cellphone with them instead of lugging around a big camera bag! It's a lot more convenient to carry this nice 3 piece lens set with you.

My Friend and I took a hike yesterday up in the mountains and I had decided to take this lens set with me to try out. When we stopped at a place to take pictures, I was really disappointed in the Fisheye and wide angle lenses. What I didn't realize ( and there is no mention in the little manual ) was that for best results are obtained if you take the cover off of the phone. I took some more shots today with the wide angle and the Fisheye Lenses and I have to say I am really Pleased. The Macro lens yesterday allowed me to get really close.


This Lens set is an nice accessory to your phone !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment