Saturday, August 27, 2016

6 Piece Travel Organizers

https://www.amazon.com/Travel-Organizers-Packing-Versatile-Laundry/dp/B01A12METQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

These Travel organizers from Amcatch are awesome! I am always having to be on the road for work and have my carry on bag always packed and ready because I never know when I am going to have to be out of town and for how long.

The bags are very well made and the tops have mesh so that the clothes can breath as well as being able to see inside. Each of the 4 bags are 4” deep giving you lots of room.

My travel bag normally consists of 4 shirts, an extra pair of jeans, 4 pairs of socks and not to mention personal hygiene items. I was able to fit the 4 shirts and pair of jeans into the medium bag and my socks went into the small bag. With those two bags in my carry on, I have plenty of room for the pouch and whatever else I would need to carry.

I can already tell that I will be buying another set so we have another set when my wife and I go on vacations together.

I hope this review was helpful in your research for travel organizers.










No comments:

Post a Comment