Monday, December 12, 2016

Leather Work Gloves

I am always working around the house or working with materials that require me to wear gloves. So when I saw these, I went ahead and ordered them.

These gloves are a one size fits most type of glove. My hands are on the small side and I had plenty of room left at the finger tips. So if I had to guess, I would say a good medium and perhaps a small Large. These gloves felt really sturdy , but as I said, my hands run on the small side. These will still work for what I do, but if I were to have to do some more intricate work I would have too much space between my finger tips and the end of the gloves.

The gloves are made of 100% leather and are very comfortable to wear. I do a lot of outdoor as well as with wood and these are definitely protect my hands from thorns from pulling up bushes as well as protecting me from wood and even metal splinters.


Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no additional compensation.

Purchase Here




No comments:

Post a Comment