Thursday, December 8, 2016

1byone Suit-case Style Turntable with Speaker

I am always surfing Amazon for the next unique gift and When I came across this Suitcase Turntable by 1byone, I knew exactly who I was going to get this for for Christmas. My little brother is a musician and he loves vinyl records, so I thought I would get this and see how well it worked.

This portable record player is incredible! There is so much that can be done by this machine. It has a speaker on each side and produces excellent sound. I can play vinyl records, I can connect the turntable to my phone via bluetooth and play music that way, I could also plug un a USB stick and play music or record from vinyl to USB Stick. You are also able to hook up MP3 players and CD Players through the auxiliary input jack. Also you can hook up an external device via the line out jacks. This turntable can do just about everything you need it to do.


I love how well this Suitcase turntable is made and it looks good as well. You could very easily take this to a party, friends or just keep it at home. I am going to have to get another one of these for my wife and I to have at home. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has vinyl records or is beginning to collect them.

Purchase Here










No comments:

Post a Comment