Monday, December 26, 2016

AUDEW 4 Function 60 Inch Tailgate Strip Light

I am a big fan of LED lighting and when it comes to my truck , I have started the process of converting the lights on it to LED as well. When I came across the Tailgate light bar I had to get it.

The 60 inch strip was just perfect fit for my Toyota tailgate going edge to edge. I love how convenient this was to hook up. I plugged in the 4 pin adapter and everything worked great. My daytime taillights , turn signals and break lights all worked great. If you didn't want to use the 4 pin plug, you could connect the wires right in line with the turn signal, brake, reverse and running lights. In order to get the reverse lights to light up, there is a stand alone white wire that will need to be hooked up to the positive wire from your reverse light.


Over all I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone who wants to make their vehicle even more visible.

Purchase Here


No comments:

Post a Comment